Quickstart guide

Jul 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Hi, I didn't find the quickstart guide in the download mentioned on the home tab. Did I just miss it or should I be looking for the quickstart guide somewhere else?

Jul 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I have just downloaded the file and I find no QuckStart guide either?  Any ideas/suggestions?

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM

I have uploaded the installation guide. It's the same as in the initial release.

I am still working on a newer release but this isn't on codeplex yet. If you have any suggestions on functionality please let me know.

Jul 18, 2010 at 6:53 PM

The QuickStart guide is now available and I am loading the monitor as I type.  Thanks!

Jul 19, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Thanks,

I’ll take a look at the tool and let you know any suggestions.

Arne

Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:26 AM
To: Arne Oien
Subject: Re: Quickstart guide [sqlmonitoring:219212]

I have uploaded the installation guide. It's the same as in the initial release.

I am still working on a newer release but this isn't on codeplex yet. If you have any suggestions on functionality please let me know.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sqlmonitoring@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sqlmonitoring@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.